FlumiGard Herbicide – 1 lb. Granule
FlumiGard Herbicide – 1 lb. Granule is water dispersible, with 51.0% Flumioxazin. It has the same active ingredient and percentage as Clipper Herbicide It provides a long-term and fast selective control of in both aquatic and terrestrial weed/vegetation management of some of the problematic and toughest species such as Duckweed, Eurasian Water Milfoil, Filamentous Algae and Alligatorweed.
The active ingredient, Flumioxazin works by inhibiting an enzyme important in the synthesis of chlorophyll.
- Use 6-12 oz per surface acre for full season control
- Versatile subsurface injection application rate 200-400 ppb
- Versatile contact herbicide for controlling problematic aquatic plants
- Excellent tank partner for enhancing efficacy of select aquatic herbicides
- Dissipates quickly from water column, providing a favorable environmental profile
- Use 8-12 oz per acre (24 oz/acre maximum annual rate)
- Broad Spectrum—Pre and Post Emergent Activity
- Tank mix friendly (Compatible with many other herbicides)
- Resistant management tool
- Stays where it is sprayed
- 1 lb treats 1.25 -2.5 acre (surface aquatic applications)
- 5 lbs treats 6.25-12.50 acres (surface aquatic applications)
- 1.25 teaspoons per gallon of water per 500 square feet
- 2.5 teaspoons per gallon of water per 1,000 square feet
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Applicators and other handlers must wear:
- Long-sleeved shirt and long pants
- Waterproof gloves
- Shoes and socks
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.