The MossBack Safe Haven is designed for deeper applications, doubling the size of the Root Wad. Increase survival rates in your lake or pond by providing both shallow and deep water sanctuary for your fry and baitfish.
- The condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish while providing ambush opportunity for larger sport fish. Pair with a MossBack Trophy Tree to create the ideal fishing environment.
- MossBack Safe Haven resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Safe Haven becomes a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy the MossBack Safe Haven from shore or a boat using a MossBack Block Adapter. Increase your habitat’s surface area and shade by clustering three individual like habitats together with our Base and Shade Top. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- MossBack Safe Haven is made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
- Ideal water depth: 5-ft or more.
- One 40-in scuffed PVC trunk
- Eighteen 46-in flexible and textured composite limbs