The MossBack Trophy Tree features open spacing that provides plenty of undetected space for sport fish to hide and ambush prey. The Trophy Tree is most effective when strategically placed near a Root Wad or Safe Haven as these two create the perfect combination of attraction and protection giving you a simple, yet extremely effective habitat set up to catch more fish!
- The openness of the MossBack Trophy Tree allows your larger fish (trophy) a place for hiding in order to ambush its prey. The V-shaped limb design significantly reduces angler snagging.
- Adjustable limbs allow horizontal application of this product, giving you a complete habitat system.
- Resembles the look and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Trophy Tree becomes a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. MossBack Trophy Tree deploys easily from shore or a boat using a MossBack Block Adapter. Increase your habitat’s surface area and shade by clustering three individual like habitats together with our Base and Shade Top. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- MossBack Trophy Tree is made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
- Ideal water depth: 5-ft or more.
- One 40-in scuffed PVC trunk
- Nine 46-in flexible and textured composite limbs