Single Membrane Self-Sinking Air Diffuser
Single Membrane Self-Sinking Air Diffuser assemblies are designed to be placed at the bottom of a pond or lake. The self-weighted design eliminates need for gravel and reduces installation time. The Quick Sink diffuser assembly features round rubber (EPDM) membrane diffusers with thousands of holes which produce small air bubbles when supplied with air from an on shore compressor. These bubble rise to the surface and create circulation that helps destratify and aerate the water body.
Single Membrane Self-Sinking Air Diffuser features:
- Fine bubble diffusers for maximum lift and oxygen transfer efficiency
- Low maintenance rubber membrane diffusers in single or double configuration
- Self weighted, powder coated steel base
- Strain relief hardware for fast and secure installation
- Low head pressure loss
- Inlet air fittings (included) accepts 3/8″, 1/2″ or 5/8″ tubing
- Unique barbed fittings with built in check valves to keep water out of tubing
- Single head handles airflow from .8 – 3 cfm
- 3/4″ mpt inlet on diffuser head
- Stainless steel hose clams and strain relief hardware
- Designed for fresh water applications
- Five year warranty
There are no reviews yet.