Vertex XL2 CoActive Airstation Diffuser
Each Vertex XL2 CoActive Airstation Diffuser consists of two self-cleaning, 9″ diameter flexible membrane diffusers of EPDM compound with 100% rebound memory, each producing millions of fine 500 to 3000 micron bubbles. Each diffuser station is equipped with a vacuum-formed HDPE base; sonic spot-welded to provide unit integrity. Base unit has a hollow chamber design for the addition of gravel ballast and a lipped design to prevent settling into soft bottom sediments. AirStations have been independently tested and verified to provide stated pumping rates.
Since introducing the third generation Membrane3 technology in 2006 Vertex has sold more than 50,000 diffuser disks without a single reported clogged or blown-out membrane. Vertex stands behind its diffuser technology with a 5-year “No Questions Asked” warranty.
The Vertex Diffuser Advantage
- More energy efficient die cut perforations
- “Delta” surface pattern increases active surface area and aeration efficiency
- Reformulated proprietary membrane compound increases rebound flexibility, wear, clog resistance and longevity
- Larger, stronger diffuser ring improves membrane retention and service life
- Redesigned and strengthened diffuser body and membrane backing plate
- StableTrak™ technology increases lift velocity
- FlowControl™ technology equalizes airflow to each disk