Harpoon Granular Aquatic Herbicide – 40 lb. bag
Harpoon Granular Aquatic Herbicide treats your pond or lake from the bottom up. Sinks down to effective control bottom-growing, copper sensitive aquatic plant species. It is ideal for sites where water use cannot be restricted. Treated water may be used immediately for irrigation, animal consumption, swimming or fishing.
- Ideal for sites where water use cannot be restricted.
- Treated water may be used immediately for irrigation, animal consumption, swimming or fishing
- Effectively controls hydrilla, naiads, coontail, elodea, water hyacinth and more.
- In waters with low alkalinity (hardness), Harpoon may also control Eurasian watermilfoil, sago, curly leaf and select other weeds in the pondweed family
- Harpoon Granular Aquatic Herbicide can be applied as a spot treatment or large scale treatment
- Dosage rate is 40 to 240 pounds per acre-foot
- Active ingredient is 9.87% Copper Ethylenediamine Complex
- Always read and follow label directions
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Consult label for complete application directions. Use strictly in accordance with label precautionary statements and directions, and with applicable state and federal regulations.
Do not apply in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.