Shipping and Return Policy
We will always fulfill and ship your order fast! Most store items ship directly from our warehouse in Iowa. In the case of specific large and/or heavy items, we may drop ship directly from our manufacturers.
We ship to the 48 contiguous states of the U.S.A. In-stock products ordered before 2:00pm Central time ship the same business day. Unless otherwise specified at the time of order all products are shipped via standard UPS ground parcel service. LTL Freight may be used for very large and/or heavy items. In the case of truck freight deliveries the customer must provide a safe means of unloading products upon delivery. Lift-gate service are available in most locations for an additional fee.
Given our central U.S.A. location, we can have orders to most any location within 3 days.
Generally, our web store orders are considered final. But, there are often situations that require a return—for example, if you bought a replacement part for an incorrect aerator model, or you bought the wrong size of an item.
If you need to return an item please contact Bjornsen Pond Management by sending an email request to [email protected]. Be sure to include:
- Your Name
- Order Number
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Reason for requesting a return
We will acknowledge your return request as soon as possible.
New, unused, or unopened items must be returned in the manufacturer’s original packaging and must be received in the same condition as when it was shipped to you. All original bags, boxes, materials, instructions, and packing should be included. No credit will be given for damaged goods.
- The customer is responsible for paying return shipping and insurance unless the return its due to an incorrect order fulfillment.
- Please ship via ground carrier using tracking (such as UPS). Get a delivery receipt with your tracking number.
- After we have received and verified the returned item is as originally sent, we will issue a refund for the purchase price, less the shipping and handling fee, within 7 business days. This policy applies to all non-truck-freight products, including items that are featured with free shipping promotions.
- You should expect to receive your refund within 3 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper (UPS or FedEx). When you return a product that was paid for with a credit card, it is required that we issue credit back to that same credit card. For security purposes (because we do not store credit card info) it may be necessary for us to call you to get your credit card information to process the refund and issue credit. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.