Imox Herbicide – 1 qt.
Imox Herbicide provides outstanding weed control in a wide array of application sites while remaining selective in and around environmentally sensitive areas!
- Imox provides effective control on problematic shoreline, floating, emerged and submersed aquatic plants
- Can be applied in a wide variety of aquatic environments including: lakes, ponds, rivers, golf course ponds and irrigation canals, and ditches. Also approved for dewatered sites.
- Effective herbicide option for pre- and post-emergent control on problematic terrestrial weeds
- Provides good selectivity for non-target species when controlling invasive aquatic & terrestrial weeds
- Tank mix friendly formulation can be used alone or in combination with other herbicides to combat resistance
- No grazing or haying restrictions, Minimal irrigation restrictions
- Suppresses most grass species at low rates
Use Tips / For Best Results:
- To enhance foliar applications on emergent and floating weeds, always use an adjuvant (MSO works best)
- When surface-matted conditions exist, inject Imox™ Herbicide below the water surface to improve product distribution and efficacy
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using this product. Use strictly in accordance with label precautionary statements and directions. Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation. Product should not be used in or near greenhouses.
For the most current registration information, call (888) 255-4427