MossBack Spawning Bed
When ideal spawning substrate isn’t available, the MossBack Spawning Bed may be used to provide the perfect solution. Fill with small gravel and arrange the limbs to provide cover for fish to protect fry.
- Resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat
- MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs.
MossBack Spawning Bed Includes:
- Nine 46″ flexible and textured limbs
- One 20″ pipe
- One round base
*Gravel not included
- Do not place in swimming or boating areas
- Check your local game laws
- Made in the USA with recycled material