Windmill Aeration Systems
Bjornsen Pond sells the most advanced windmill aeration systems manufactured by Outdoor Water Systems.
The Outdoor Water Solutions Windmill Aerator offers:
- Patent pending “BalCam” Technology that minimizes bearing fatigue
- 73″ head turns at low wind speeds
- Redesigned blades and front dome assembly for better air flow
- Self-governing head to protect the unit in high winds
- Secure locking mechanism that attaches the windmill head to shaft
- Larger check valves and upgraded ½” airline to handle the increased air that is produced
- High Air Output – 3.0-4.5 CFM rating rated at 30 psi
- Full 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on the compressor bearings and cams!
The blade diameter on all units is a full 73″ in diameter which is the largest windmill head on the market for pond aeration. This allows our units to pump up to 4.5 CFM of air and still turn at low wind speeds due to our windmill heads higher torque. We can also produce up to 30 psi of air allowing these units to aerate ponds or lakes that are 10′, 20′ or even 30′ deep.