The Kasco AquatiClear Circulator features a clog-free design that provides continuous water movement. Keeps docks, marinas, canals, shorelines, and other targeted areas clear of weeds, algae, and floating debris. AquatiClear features a brand-new composite prop guard with smooth, rounded tines to ensure maintenance-free continuous operation. AquatiClear allows weeds, algae, and debris to slip off the guard rather than wrap around the motor shaft or prop.
AquatiClear proven circulator design runs continuously without the need to clean out clogs from weeds and other debris.
- Base Unit: Base unit requires an existing mount or an optional mount, such as Kasco’s Universal Mount Kit or Horizontal Float Kit.
NOTE: AquatiClear units will NOT mount to previously purchased Kasco Horizontal Float Kits. New style Float Kits accommodate the AquatiClear design.
- Unit with Horizontal Float: Horizontal Float Kits are easier and quicker to assemble and include tie down loops for 3 ropes.
- Unit with Universal Mount: New Universal Mount Kit with Simple Swivel allows for easy unit rotation to direct the flow of water.
Kasco AquatiClear Circulator features:
- AquatiClear unit
- Power cord
- ETL Listed to UL and CSA Standards
- 2 year warranty
- Mounts with Horizontal Float Kit or Universal Mount Kit. Universal Mount Kit packages include Simple Swivel bracket allowing for easy rotation of the unit to direct flow of water
- Control panel (includes human-rated GFCI protection)
Recommend Use and Sizing Guide
- AquatiClear is not recommended for de-icing as the new prop guard does not provide attachment points for ropes and is not designed for the expansion of forming ice.
- Available in 1/2-, 3/4- and 1-HP unit sizes.
- Sizing depends on the application and factors such as water current, tidal fluctuations, type of debris to be moved, and obstructions in the water.
- Generally, each HP unit will influence the following area of water:
- 1/2-HP: 75 feet
- 3/4-HP: 100 feet
- 1-HP: 125 feet
Do not install too close to the bottom of natural water bodies. Improper placement can potentially disturb bottom sediment. Installation should focus the area of influence nearer to the surface. Check local regulations for additional guidelines and restrictions.