Our EasyPro Valved Outlet Air Assemblies are used when operating multiple pond diffusers from a single rotary vane compressor. Valves are infinitely adjustable to regulate air flow to diffusers that lie various distances from the compressor. The assembly also acts as an isolator, dissipating heat from the compressor before the air tubing.
- Use when operating two or more pond diffusers from single pump
- Built-in pressure relief valve protects the pump if airlines become kinked, plugged, or frozen
- Union coupling allows for quick and easy removal of the pump
- Air flow to each diffuser is controlled by adjustable ball valve(s). Note: The 1 outlet model does not have a valve
- 2-foot piece of flexible hose included on each line to dissipate heat and allow for easy tubing connection