The MossBack Root Wad Kit increases the surface area of your shallow water sanctuary by clustering three individual Root Wad units together. Each Root Wad is secured to a base and is topped with a cover to create much needed shallow water shade for your pond or lake.
- Creates a sanctuary for fry and forage while providing ambush points for larger sport fish.
- The Mossback Root Wad Kit resembles the look, feel and color of natural cover. The textured surfaces on every MossBack limb promote algae growth resembling natural habitat. Algae and forage collected on the limbs become food for the smaller fish which in turn become food for the larger fish.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment and algae increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shaped limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial fish attractors. Easily deploy the Root Wad Kit from shore or a boat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Create a feeding frenzy by adding the Root Wad Kit to your shallow waters or shoreline today!
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
- Ideal water depth: 3-5 ft.
- One three-post triangle base
- Three 20-in scuffed PVC trunks
- Twenty-seven 46-in flexible and textured limbs
- One three-hole shade top
- Nine Screws