The MossBack Safe Haven XL has all the dynamic benefits of the Safe Haven, except its textured trunk is 20 inches longer with ten more placed limbs making it perfect for deeper applications. Ten more condensed-limbs strategically patterned creates even greater safe zones for smaller fish while providing shade and ambush cover for sport fish.
- Resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Safe Haven XL becomes a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from shore or a boat using a MossBack Block Adapter. Increase your habitat’s surface area and shade by clustering three individual like habitats together with our Base and Shade Top. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
- Ideal water depth: 7-ft or more.
- One 60-in scuffed PVC trunk
- Twenty-eight 46-in flexible and textured composite limbs