MuckEater Pelleted Pond Bacteria removes muck (also called sludge) from your pond bottom. MuckEater can be used around docks and beaches—or for treating large ponds. MuckEater can eliminate up to 2-inches of muck per month. MuckEater consumes bottom organic matter—the stuff that algae feeds on. Consistent use of MuckEater will decrease organic matter (sludge or muck) and will help keep your pond clean.
- MuckEater improves water quality
- MuckEater consumes muck (sludge) converting it to harmless gases that safely evaporate from your pond
- MuckEater pellets are heavy and sink directly down into muck where they work most efficiently
- MuckEater can be used in conjunction with Bjornsen Pond Management’s PondFit Beneficial Pond Bacteria in throwable packets for a complete water quality program
- Our research shows dramatically improved water quality and clarity, especially when used in conjunction with bottom-diffused aeration
- MuckEater has been formulated exclusively for, and is a registered trademark of Bjornsen Pond Management
- Spot Treatment: Use one scoop every two weeks, per 1000-1500 square feet of beach, shoreline, or problem area
- Full Pond Treatment: Broadcast two scoops every two weeks, per 1/4 acre of pond surface area
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Read the entire label and SDS information before using this product. Use strictly in accordance with label precautionary statements and directions, and with applicable state and federal regulations.
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application. For any requirements specific to your State or Tribe, consult the agency responsible for pesticide regulation.