MuckEater Pelleted Pond Bacteria removes muck (also called sludge) from your pond bottom. MuckEater can be used around docks and beaches—or for partially treating large ponds. MuckEater can eliminate several inches of sludge per year.
- MuckEater has been formulated exclusively for, and is a registered trademark of Bjornsen Pond Management.
- MuckEater pellets are heavy and sink directly down into muck where they work most efficiently
- MuckEater can be used in conjunction with Bjornsen Pond Management’s PondFit Beneficial Pond Bacteria in throwable packets for a complete water quality program
- Spot Treatment: Use one scoop every two weeks, per 1000-1500 square feet of beach, shoreline, or problem area
- Full Pond Treatment: Broadcast two scoops every two weeks, per 1/4 acre of pond surface area