Porcupine Fish Attractor Lily Pads
Porcupine Fish Attractor Lily Pads are a great addition to your Porcupine Fish Attractors. You can add them in various locations to provide more cover and shade for game fish. (Fish Attractor not Included). The Lily Pad is an industry first for adding cover and shade to your fish attractors. They are simple to attach to any Porcupine Fish Attractor. Lily Pads have two holes that you can attach at virtually any desired angle.
Benefits of the Porcupine Fish Attractor
- Improve spawning habitat while providing valuable structure for all species of fish in all size lakes.
- Works great around piers, boathouses, docks, or main lake creek channels and flats. Designed to help you catch fish without losing hooks or lures.
- Easily assembled and installed. Stays put. Shows up good on LCR and flasher sonar units. Mark your spots with GPS or landmarks for both night and ice fishing trips.
- Fish relate to them quickly as algae and plankton form to attract baitfish, luring larger fish to their locale. Provides refuge and shade to young fish too, increasing survival rates.
- Make great fishing spots out of unproductive waters. Doesn’t deteriorate when submerged. Environmentally friendly.