Bjornsen Pond Management offers a number of products to help keep your pond clean including the Lake and Beach Rake. This is a great tool for removing algae, muck, and other items from your pond or lake. The end of the rake is 36” wide, made of aluminum and connected to a two piece handle also made of powder coated aluminum. The rake also comes with a detachable float and 50′ of polypropylene rope and because of that works well for skimming algae and aquatic vegetation off the surface of the pond. Removing the rope and float also makes this product a great landscaping rake, excellent for smoothing the edges of ponds, lakes or beaches.
This 36″ wide aluminum rake comes with a two piece, 11-foot rustproof, powder coated aluminum handle; detachable polyethylene float and a 20-foot length of rope. Use it to skim floating aquatic vegetation and algae from the pond surface or remove float to use on pond bottom.
Our lake and beach rake rake helps take the pain out of pond maintenance.
- Strong and lightweight aluminum construction
- Two 5 1/2-foot heavy duty, well constructed aluminum powder coated handles with permanent 5-inch vinyl grip
- 36-inch aluminum head with 4-inch teeth
- 30-inch removable styrene floater for shoreline cleanup
- 20-foot of 5/16-inch nylon rope