Midwest Pond All Seasons Bacteria—The most advanced, natural pond bacteria available!
Bjornsen Pond Management’s Midwest Pond All Seasons Bacteria is the key to maintaining optimum water quality—important for growing large fish, controlling nuisance vegetation, and keeping your pond or lake young and healthy!
Our Midwest Pond All Seasons Bacteria eliminates excess nutrients, smelly odors, and organic matter that cause your typical pond problems. You will see the results with our product.
Years of microbial product testing and research have led us to develop our favorite pond product to date—Midwest Pond All Seasons Bacteria! This product is designed for larger ponds and lakes, but also very effective for even the smallest of ponds!
What sets our formulation apart is that our bacteria blend works in all seasons—in water temps from 37 degrees up to 95 degrees! Midwest Pond All Seasons Bacteria is not just a bacteria product. It’s also a water conditioner using the perfect amount of essential pond vitamins, minerals, micronutrients, and barley straw to condition your water and help the living bacteria flourish! Breathe new life into your lake or pond by completely restoring the entire microbial ecosystem!
Our special blend of enzymes and bacteria is designed to:
- Reduce sludge/muck buildup
- Reduce murky water
- Improve water clarity
- Eliminate pond odors
- Reduce oxygen demand
- Reduce ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate
- Eliminate excess nutrients
- Safe for fish, family, and animals
Dosage Rate Guidelines
- Midwest Pond All Seasons Bacteria comes in 8 oz water soluble bags. Simply toss them into the water along the shoreline at a rate of 4 lbs per surface acre.
- A follow up dose of 2 lbs per surface acre can be applied two-four weeks later.