Fish On! Fall Fish Stocking Runs are Happening Now!
We are making Fall 2022 stocking runs now, starting with back-to-back trips to our hatcheries to pick up beautiful fish with great genetics. Our inventory of harder-to-find fish is being continuously replenished.
We currently have:
- Yellow Perch | 3-5 inch and 6-8 inch
- Walleye | 3-5 inch and 6-8 inch
- Hybrid Striped Bass | 4-6 inch
- Feed Trained Largemouth Bass | 3-5 inch and 6-8 inch
- Rainbow Trout | Many sizes
These are excellent cold water species that make for great fishing through the ice. Rainbow Trout will thrive in Iowa ponds & lakes well into the spring. Other species listed will thrive in your pond year-after-year. And the Largemouth Bass are feed trained meaning they will take to your supplemental feeding program without hesitation.
Our fish can reach your pond one of two ways:
- Pick up smaller orders directly from our facility
- Larger orders will be delivered directly to you
Click the button above to start the process of creating your fish stocking plan. Our Fish Stocking Worksheet let’s us know what fish species and sizes you want. We will call to discuss your selections, and to get you on our schedule.