The MossBack Trophy Tree Kit provides sport fish with the ultimate in open-space ambush cover. This cluster of three Trophy Trees connected to a base and a shade top create the optimum home for your trophy fish. The shade top provides sufficient shade for those large fish on hot days. It’s the perfect habitat that contains all the benefits of the Trophy Tree—times three!
- The openness of this product allows your larger trophy fish a place for hiding in order to ambush their prey. The V-shaped limbs are strategically designed to significantly reduce angler snagging and attract incredible amounts of algae and other sediment to produce plant-like growth.
- The MossBack Trophy Tree Kit is most effective when placed near more dense limbed products such as the MossBack Safe Haven or the MossBack Safe Haven Kit. This combination provides the perfect setup of attraction and protection.
- Resembles the look and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promotes and maintains algae growth as the MossBack Trophy Tree Kit becomes a living piece of habitat.
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat.
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from a dock a boat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws.
- The MossBack Trophy Tree Kit is made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you.
- Ideal water depth: 5 or more ft.
- One three-post triangle base
- Three 40-in scuffed PVC trunks
- Twenty-seven 46-in flexible and textured limbs
- One three-hole shade top