The MossBack Safe Haven Kit holds bait fish and creates a feeding station for big trophy fish. Clustering three Safe Haven units together on a base provides maximum sanctuary and shade for your fry and bait fish.
Place a Safe Haven Kit near a Root Wad Kit to create the ultimate safe zone from shoreline to deeper water. It’s the density and cover you need to attract your bait fish which attract your ideal trophy fish.
Find your favorite lure and enjoy making memories fishing around this fish habitat structure! Get all the benefits of the Safe Haven times three!
- Condensed-limb pattern creates safe zones for smaller fish while providing ambush opportunity for larger sport fish. Place a Trophy Tree or Trophy Tree Kit next to it and create an environment for a successful catch
- Resembles the look, color and feel of natural cover. The textured surfaces promote and maintain algae growth. The MossBack Safe Haven Kit becomes a living piece of habitat
- V-shaped limbs promote the collection of additional sediment increasing plant-like growth on the product. The V-shape limb design along with its flexibility significantly reduces angler snagging when compared to natural habitat
- Much less labor-intensive assembly than other artificial habitat. Easily deploy from a dock or a boat. Do not place in swimming or boating areas. Check your local game laws
- Made in the USA with recycled material. MossBack Fish Habitat gives you the perfect setup for artificial pond habitat as well as the best fish attractor structure for lake and reservoirs. Whether you are a tournament angler or enjoy leisurely fishing with family and friends, we have the perfect setup in fish habitat structure for you
- Ideal water depth: 5 or more ft
- One three-post triangle base
- Three 40-in scuffed PVC trunks
- Fifty-four 46-in flexible and textured limbs
- One three-hole shade top
- Nine Screws