Come See Us This Weekend at the 2021 QCCA Outdoor Show
Bjornsen Pond Management will be exhibiting this weekend at the QCCA Outdoor Show at the QCCA Expo Center in Rock Island, Illinois.
Stop by our booth. We would love to talk with you. A quick conversation can be valuable as you get a jump on your pond management needs, now and into the spring. We are getting many calls from our clients with pond aeration issues.
- Some have no aeration at all. Now is the time to get something in place, and we are offering $100 off of select aeration systems.
- For those who are currently aerating, check your filters! If your filters have not been properly maintained, your aerator may have a very difficult time doing its job.
And, as you turn your sights towards spring, we can help you with your vegetation control and water quality issues that are inevitable after a long winter with a hard freeze. We are also scheduling our spring 2021 electrofishing and pond audit “tour,” and then following that with spring fish stocking. Now is the time to get on our schedules!
QCCA Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor Adventure Show
QCCA Expo Center
2621 4th Avenue, Rock Island, IL 61201
- Dates: Thursday February 18 through Sunday February 21
- Hours: Thursday 4 – 8 p.m., Friday Noon to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Admission: adults $8, kids (6-15) $1, kids under 6 free